Buyer financing just fell through on this elegant three level colonial home for sale in
The Provinces neighborhood of Severn just five minutes to Fort Meade. Price reduced
and we can still make this your home for the Holidays!
Offered for sale at $440,000, this home features almost 3,000 s.f. of living area
with 4 bedrooms plus a den/office, 2 full and 2 half baths, and wood floors on all
View a full virtual tour.
Stamped concrete front porch with double door entry. Vinyl siding replaced,
shutters and front door freshly painted.
A welcoming foyer leads to the formal living room and the formal dining
room with bay window.
You'll also find a beautifully remodeled kitchen with granite counter-tops,
stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar, a separate breakfast area
with table space and a family room with built-in entertainment center/storage
surrounding the fireplace. The family room also offers entry to your private
deck with gazebo (with ceiling fan & light).
The top level features four bedrooms and 2 baths including a master suite
with private bath.
And the fully finished basement offers a media room, recreation room,
office and half bath.
Your back yard is an entertainers delight with a 400 s.f. deck and gazebo
with ceiling fan and light plus a stamped concrete patio and stone retaining
Upgrades and updates include:
- Remodeled Kitchen 2015 with oak cabinets, granite
counter tops and ceramic and glass tile backsplash.
- Energy Star rated Samsung stainless steel appliances 2015
- Bathrooms updated including ceramic tile floors 2010
- HVAC replaced 2008
- Architectural shingle roof 2012
- Vinyl siding replaced in 2008
- Custom, built-in entertainment center in family room
(TV in this room conveys with purchase)
- Crown molding throughout the main level
- Wood flooring throughout all three levels
- Deck with gazebo and palm design ceiling fan and light
- Stamped concrete patio surrounding deck
- Dining room with bay window
- Amazing custom closet inserts in the master bedroom & guest room
- Newly designed retaining wall in back yard
- Newly enhanced front porch
- Luxury lighting throughout conveys
- Upgraded double door front entry with leaded glass